Chainsaw Test Data

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not believe it. How do you come up with 2.8 for the top handle 193 Stihl. It is the only one dark red didn't you check your math? Or am I missing something. 3.2 divided by 1.3 is 2.4 rounded off to one decimal point I see 2.8 in the chart.
Edit, I see you pulled the number from the with cutting attachment, How many others did you do that with?

On the English system I do not think a Ms250 makes 3.2 hp. My ms 251 I think is 2.9 or maybe 3.0 if you round off in a strange way and I thought it was more powerful. The Husq 555, 560, and 562 all have the same hp on the English system. What is a 335xpt doing in the same chart that has a Stihl 201t?

Can anyone figure out the battery saw test and come up with a hp for it?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9wol1YImGY_Q0RIUThWLUh2X0U

I do not believe it. How do you come up with 2.8 for the top handle 193 Stihl. It is the only one dark red didn't you check your math? Or am I missing something. 3.2 divided by 1.3 is 2.4 rounded off to one decimal point I see 2.8 in the chart.
Edit, I see you pulled the number from the with cutting attachment, How many others did you do that with?

On the English system I do not think a Ms250 makes 3.2 hp. My ms 251 I think is 2.9 or maybe 3.0 if you round off in a strange way and I thought it was more powerful. The Husq 555, 560, and 562 all have the same hp on the English system. What is a 335xpt doing in the same chart that has a Stihl 201t?

Can anyone figure out the battery saw test and come up with a hp for it?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9wol1YImGY_Q0RIUThWLUh2X0U

Well kick me in the balls while you're at it. When you go through that many sheets, you're bound to screw a few up. Thanks for pointing it out.
I'll go through it during out next storm.

Good job taking the time to make up the spreadsheet. I still think the winner has not been discovered (Solo 681) but there are many saws out there.....almost too many to mention.

Well kick me in the balls while you're at it.
Lmao!!! Haha

I love the sheets that’s awesome, of course mistakes can be made, don’t sweat it :) I appreciate that hard work, gonna print it out!!!

As for dickwad some people just don’t appreciate anything no matter how hard you try!

@Ozhoo Very nice table!
For vibrations I'd rather see the average values computed according to ISO 22867 because it takes into account also vibrations with no load (and also enables us to compare real values to those presented by the vendor). DLG writes these ISO-values in newer tests, but for the old tests (e.g. 372xp) one has to compute it. The formula is: sqrt((leerlauf^2 + volllast^2 + vollgas^2)/3)

Interesting read.
Seems to confirm what me and many others have said about the 346 vs the 353, but what was denied by many.
Doubt the vibes chart is without fault on many(not that it's the OP's fault, but maybe, or the testing), I cant see a 365 being smoother than a 576 and smoother than the 372 even though there are different mounts you can get for them they still aren't that smooth.
Nice to see the oil outputs as well, maybe a chart for how often you have to clean the filters :laugh:.

Back