• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chainsaw Tool Kits

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
attachment.php
I have Husqvarna tool kits for sale. They are OEM and include a 4mm and 5mm hex wrench, the always important screch, and a grease gun and lube for the bar tip. The price is $13 shipped. I will sell additional sets for $7, up to the maximum I can get into a Flat Rate envelope (3-4 should fit.

attachment.php
I have Husqvarna tool kits for sale. They are OEM and include a 4mm and 5mm hex wrench, the always important screch, and a grease gun and lube for the bar tip. The price is $13 shipped. I will sell additional sets for $7, up to the maximum I can get into a Flat Rate envelope (3-4 should fit.

neal, thats not fair !!!

I had to buy one of those orange 346's just to get one of those tool kits !!!!

:hmm3grin2orange:

That's a smoking hot price!

What are the allen keys for? Also, is there some trick to loading the grease in the greaser thingy? Was I supposed to pull the little internal baffle thing out before putting the grease in?

Shaun

That's a smoking hot price!

What are the allen keys for?

The 4mm fits every socket cap bolt on a 346, and it fits a majority of the bolts on 3-series saws. The 5mm fits the muffler bolts on 357/9/372/385/390/394/395.

Also, is there some trick to loading the grease in the greaser thingy? Was I supposed to pull the little internal baffle thing out before putting the grease in?

Shaun

I have never greased a bar tip????

The 4mm fits every socket cap bolt on a 346, and it fits a majority of the bolts on 3-series saws. The 5mm fits the muffler bolts on 357/9/372/385/390/394/395.

that's funny, the only tools I ever needed was a Box and a FedEx driver !!!!

Some crazy good 'ol Atlanta Braves fan fixes it and it shows up in my garage all better .....hehe.

Murph

I will take two sets.... to add to my ever growing orange saw collection. But I am not changing my name....
Please PM me

Swedish crank bearing grease...are we allowed to say that here? :hmm3grin2orange:

that's funny, the only tools I ever needed was a Box and a FedEx driver !!!!

Some crazy good 'ol Atlanta Braves fan fixes it and it shows up in my garage all better .....hehe.

Don't lose hope.

The good news: Your beloved Mets are in third place in the East.

The bad news: They are 17 games behind the Braves, who just won their 12th game in a row!

Oh well, there's always next year.

Will take 3 Payment completed

Bill

attachment.php

Don't lose hope.

The bad news: They are 17 games behind the Braves, who just won their 12th game in a row!

That's real nice but guess who has the best record in baseball?

Don't lose hope.

You didn't just go THERE did you ????:msp_ohmy:

Dont make me go Techumseh Sherman on your butt !!!:angry2:

Yea I went THERE !!!! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

You didn't just go THERE did you ????:msp_ohmy:

Dont make me go Techumseh Sherman on your butt !!!:angry2:

a I went THERE !!!! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah,where is General Sherman when you need him,maybe he'll show up for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back