Charity cutting for Interfaith Caregivers 10-10-10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good, I can redeem myself! Not too comfortable with an audience.

I'll bring a big, long rope! :D

If your whoops video ever makes it to youtube, it won't be from me, I lose connection long before I can get one of the longer ones up. The walkaround video I put up here, maybe 1 minute of video, took over an hour to upload. Silly high tech HD stuff, and my low tech connection...

Wendell Just remember practice makes perfect, You had just been to a class , just need more trees to try it on. I thought you did A great job on showing us the Tech stuff for figuring out back lean and lift.

Beefie

P.S. I have a 150' of 5/8" bullrope and a throw line just in case.

Forgot to put these up last time I was on here.

The pile at Denny's before we got started.

attachment.php

Looking back towards the road

attachment.php

pele55 running a Dolmar

attachment.php

Need help with this persons name, he was running a 028 Stihl most of the day.

attachment.php

Same view as pic #2 but after we were all done.

attachment.php

Also just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped come out and cut on sunday, to Interfaith caregivers for their hosptialty on sunday and to grandpatractor and Heavy Fuel for their hosptialty on saturday. Keep us posted on the next cutting event, I'll should be able to make it up there again.

Last bit of pics.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That is all the pics I have , It was a good day to cut wood and work with fellow members of AS for a good cause.

Beefie

I would gladly help u with ur problem jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish i could have made it but thats the way it go's!!

Thank You from Denny

Got this in the mail today. Thought I should forward it along-

Hey Boyd,

Once again you and "the crew" have knocked my socks off! Fifty three cords of firewood chunked in less than 8 hours is unbelievable except to those of us who were there! What an incredible achievement.

If I haven't mentioned to you and the guys before, I need to tell you that Interfaith's wood program would not exist without you. Obviously we could not give away the volume of wood we do without your group. Thank you all from me and the Interfaith Caregivers Board of Directors. By the way, we have added three more families to our list.

And now to that magnificent DOLMAR. Like the card says, "Thank you isn"t enough." I don't often find myself in a situation where I am speechless but you got me good. I have used the saw on several occasions over the past two weeks and just love it!

Thank you again, my friend.

Denny

Thanks, Boyd. It is fun to be part of such a good cause.

I had posted some pics over on ********** and a couple people were very interested in a similar program for their area and I believe one person did get in touch with Denny.

Glad to hear denny likes his new saw. When ever you decide on the next one don't be afraid to give me a shout ,It is always a good time.

Beefie

Back