Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all who helped lend a hand this fall! A special thanks to Wendell and Mweba for travelling up all the way from Iowa to contribute. A gentleman that owns a cabin nearby stopped by on Sunday to check out the operation. Even tho he was not dressed for it he stayed and helped stack wood for a little while. Ginger and Denny told me later that he was totally blown away by our operation and could not believe that we were all there helping those in need. That in itself speaks volumes of the character of all who help. I am honored to call you all my friends and I wish you all a safe and Happy Holiday Season!

WGP

Currently the woodyard is full of snow. We would like to burn some brush yet this winter but Mother Nature will dictate when we can get back to cutting.
Sounds good. Is this the correct thread to watch for updates? I live NW of the twin cities but this seems like a good cause to make a drive for.

Looks like Sept 12th is our target date to work the woodpile again for Denny. He got a smokin deal on more timber-the west side of the drive is full of logs again! Hopefully we will have a crew big enough to run both the cutting stand and the processor. Details to follow....................

Back