Check valve

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let us know the outcome of how the carb acts?

I've heard rumors that Zama is no longer going to offer carb kits, just complete carbs.

China should chime in on that.
Good news Oakie, Started the XL adjusted the low speed needle a bit & the saw runs great. It will now idle as it should. & no longer requires constantly adjusting the high speed needle. Really pleased as I recently bought a new cylinder & piston. She really purrs now & starts easy. Even though the saw runs great now I'm still not a zama fan. I prefer Walbro. Hope this new check valve will last me out. Best wishes & thanks for your interest in carb performance

Finally found the correct check valve for C1Q H17A carburetor on Repair Clinic web page. It is Genuine OEM Part # A007190. Hope this information will help some one. After a new carb kit with spacer gaskets & new diaphragms with new needle valve, spring & metering lever I'm hoping the little homelite XL runs like new. This is a strange carburetor & glad to find a new check valve. I bought the last check valve in stock. Got lucky for once.
By the way this zama stock number A007190 supersedes the original stock number A007024. Jack's small engine repair has the check valve in stock if any body needs the valve. Repair Clinic has them on order as I purchased the last one they had in stock

Latest posts

Back