• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Cleaning out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happen to have 2 of the plastic intakes going from the HD air filter to the carb not the rubber pieces

Finally decided I needed to part with some of these saws. Just too many to keep after, and these are my neglected children. All will be powerhead only, PayPal friends and family or pay the fee. Ships on your dime.
Although they all ran, I literally haven't touched any of these saws in years. They have been shelf kept, and knowing this I'm not gonna guarantee anything, but I'm not asking for a lot for any of them. I'll keep posting pics as I get them dug out. Feel free to make offers.
Cheers.

First up is a mcculloch 10-10A. It's pretty clean, and never got used hard. Has a functioning chain brake. $75.00View attachment 930481View attachment 930482View attachment 930483View attachment 930484View attachment 930485View attachment 930486
Finally decided I needed to part with some of these saws. Just too many to keep after, and these are my neglected children. All will be powerhead only, PayPal friends and family or pay the fee. Ships on your dime.
Although they all ran, I literally haven't touched any of these saws in years. They have been shelf kept, and knowing this I'm not gonna guarantee anything, but I'm not asking for a lot for any of them. I'll keep posting pics as I get them dug out. Feel free to make offers.
Cheers.

First up is a mcculloch 10-10A. It's pretty clean, and never got used hard. Has a functioning chain brake. $75.00View attachment 930481View attachment 930482View attachment 930483View attachment 930484View attachment 930485View attachment 930486
Hi Sean,
Is the. McCulloch 10-10a still available? If so I would bd interested.

Back