• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Compatible piston for a solo 603

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StihlGuitar

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea of what might possibly work as a replacement piston for a 56mm Solo 603? I have ms660 big bore pistons and they are too short. I have 056 mag pistons and can’t find a wrist pin that would work….what about a husqvarna 2100?

A 2100 piston is going to be too tall and also uses a 13mm wrist pin, so you would have that problem.

The piston I'm looking for a rebuild on my 603 is a Partner K1200 piston. It's a 56mm slug that uses a 12mm wrist pin.

I'm not sure if it's the correct height but it looks fairly close.

A 2100 piston is going to be too tall and also uses a 13mm wrist pin, so you would have that problem.

The piston I'm looking for a rebuild on my 603 is a Partner K1200 piston. It's a 56mm slug that uses a 12mm wrist pin.

I'm not sure if it's the correct height but it looks fairly close.
I appreciate it. I’ll keep a lookout for a couple. Please do the same or let me know if you find one

Hi there, I was hoping if you could tell me which OEM part number the Partner K1200 piston is as there seems to be 2 that I,ve found. One is for the Partner K1200 & the other for the new Husqvarna Partner K1200. Your help would be very much appreciated

Back