Reaction score
Here is a great deal

Oak Firewood - $50​

00000_gaJRVIsZg8Gz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00808_gcokcB8Eoy1z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

1 2 3

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)
White oak firewood. Each piece is about 40” long and 10” in diameter. Tree was dropped in November last year. Will help load.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
That's convenience store prices without the convenience.

TRTermite

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
That gives me an idea... I know where there is a barrel at my father's with 3 old non-running Eager Beavers that I can turn into cash! They are obviously worth something! ;)
Now yer starten tuh sound like wun uh them crack heads.
Barrels probably worth more as a burn barrel.

cookies

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score

Really?
If that sat a year it would weigh half of what they claim, cedar is lite weight as far as wood is concerned. Saw a similar ad down here that started out free to good home cedar logs, they were maybe 12" and 16" diameter and about 12 feet in length. It disappeared after a couple days and magically reappeared offering them at different location at a steep increase of 250 each or 400 for both. Lets just say the ad was up for over a year eventually changing to free come get it you load :laughing: and it sill sat another few months before it was gone.

Sierra_rider

Long bars are the best bars
Reaction score
Thats a pretty good return on a cheap investment, all the bolt on BS too.
It's been on there a couple weeks, so who knows how much the guy will get out of it. I've got the tools and knowledge to hop of saws, maybe I should start selling ported Chicom saws on Fakebook lol.

Reaction score
It's been on there a couple weeks, so who knows how much the guy will get out of it. I've got the tools and knowledge to hop of saws, maybe I should start selling ported Chicom saws on Fakebook lol.
Let me know if that works out for you maybe we can go in business together.

Latest posts