Cross Referencing Craftsman Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That tension screw is probably not missing as it more then likely never had one. It probably came with a "Intenz" bar which has the tension mechanism built into the bar itself.

If you want to run a coventional A041 style mount bar you will need the tension screw assy that your looking for.

I'm no expert on these never Poulans but I'm pretty certain you need the Poulan part # 530069611 screw assy. That # fits most of that style saws.

If you dont have a dealer close by you can search that part # on ebay and lots will show up.

Thanks mod I do appreciate the help.

i have craftsman 14 inch electric chainsaw and need oil tank where can i get one or what poulan cross over is it model #358.341151

i have craftsman 14 inch electric chainsaw and need oil tank where can i get one or what poulan cross over is it model #358.341151

Good luck on finding a bar oiler tank, they’ve been obsoleted or NLA for a while. They were used on Poulan 1425 & 1625 saws.

A Google search on ‘Poulan obsolete parts’ gave a couple of sources to call though, Parrish (502) 228-1462 & then Stollers Lawn & Garden

Back