D009 on a K095 mount??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howsitgoineh

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey tree nuts, hope all is well.
I would like to know if it is possible to effectively mount a D009 bar on a saw with K095 mount set up. I've been able to modify K095 bars to fit the larger mount, but wondering if there's any way to do the opposite?… Bigger studs? Sleeves for the studs?

Reason being I can't find a bar over 24" available in K095 and I've got a 77cc saw that deserves at least a 28" bar.
Thanks all!

I gotta ask, what 77cc saw uses a K095 mount?

I know that the Husqvarna 460 Rancher, uses the K095, but that is a far cry from 77cc

Inquiring Minds want to Know

Doug

Just because it shares a Husqvarna bar mount- does not mean it has to be a Husqvarna saw. ;)
Got to do a bit of thinking outside the square to figure out which maker was silly enough to combine larger CC's with smaller mounts. :oops:

Just because it shares a Husqvarna bar mount- does not mean it has to be a Husqvarna saw. ;)
Got to do a bit of thinking outside the square to figure out which maker was silly enough to combine larger CC's with smaller mounts. :oops:
Bob, I wasn’t implying it was a Husky, I was just saying that the 460R, was the biggest saw, that I know of that uses a K095 mount, and the 460R is no where near 77cc

I am curious though, as to what 77cc saw does use a K095 mount

Doug

Bob, I wasn’t implying it was a Husky, I was just saying that the 460R, was the biggest saw, that I know of that uses a K095 mount, and the 460R is no where near 77cc

I am curious though, as to what 77cc saw does use a K095 mount

Doug
362 husky/2163 jonsered had k095 mounts and all it takes is an xpw (75cc) or an aftermaket bb kit (76/77cc)

362 husky/2163 jonsered had k095 mounts and all it takes is an xpw (75cc) or an aftermaket bb kit (76/77cc)
That is one way to do it, but there were all kinds of saws like Echo, Solo, Dolmar, Alpina that used the same mount or if you replace the K with a Z you can drop Pioneer (3270 or 3270S = 77cc) into the mix.

Hey tree nuts, hope all is well.
I would like to know if it is possible to effectively mount a D009 bar on a saw with K095 mount set up. I've been able to modify K095 bars to fit the larger mount, but wondering if there's any way to do the opposite?… Bigger studs? Sleeves for the studs?

Reason being I can't find a bar over 24" available in K095 and I've got a 77cc saw that deserves at least a 28" bar.
Thanks all!
I was looking at this issue a while back because I have a small homelite with an 095 mount. I’ll have to look again tomorrow but I think a 176 for a mcculloch can be easily modified to fit. You can still get those up to 28 and I have them on my SP80 and PM700. I think the only thing that was needed was to slightly open the slot and maybe lower or raise the tensioner hole. If you have an older Mac compare the two.
Is it a .325 or 3/8 pitch on your sprocket. All of my 095 bars are .325 and the 176s are 3/8.

I was looking at this issue a while back because I have a small homelite with an 095 mount. I’ll have to look again tomorrow but I think a 176 for a mcculloch can be easily modified to fit. You can still get those up to 28 and I have them on my SP80 and PM700. I think the only thing that was needed was to slightly open the slot and maybe lower or raise the tensioner hole. If you have an older Mac compare the two.
Is it a .325 or 3/8 pitch on your sprocket. All of my 095 bars are .325 and the 176s are 3/8.
3/8 sprocket on the saw. I'll check my Mac bars, thanks for the input.

I wonder about the 276 mount also it looks adaptable.. let me know what you find out!

That is one way to do it, but there were all kinds of saws like Echo, Solo, Dolmar, Alpina that used the same mount or if you replace the K with a Z you can drop Pioneer (3270 or 3270S = 77cc) into the mix.
Bingo. It is a pioneer 3270 saw by the way, she's a beast

Back