David Bradley Three Sixty

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agreb12

Stihl Addicted
Reaction score
Picked up this David Bradley 360 a couple weeks back, and finally got it cleaned up. Looking for mostly a shelf queen, but once I got it cleaned, I am interested in getting it running...

A few questions:
The throttle lock seems to lock just before the idle position, is this right? It's not really even holding the throttle.
I pulled the pull cord apart as the handle was dangling and now the pawls seem to only catch intermittently and sometimes not for a full pull of the cord... Did I mess something up or is there an easy fix here?
Should there be an exhaust gasket?
Any big issues with putting fluids in a saw like this?
Is it possible to find a 7/16 pitch chain anywhere?

Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Wow thats nice, I thought it said "David Lindley" but of course - its the same golden age quality.

As far as I could ever find out the 7/16 is nla! -- I had and used 3 of the 360's for many years til I finally had to break down and get the Homelite SXLAO saws! They were a good saw and I cut tons of wood with mine.

Picked up this David Bradley 360 a couple weeks back, and finally got it cleaned up. Looking for mostly a shelf queen, but once I got it cleaned, I am interested in getting it running...

A few questions:
The throttle lock seems to lock just before the idle position, is this right? It's not really even holding the throttle.
I pulled the pull cord apart as the handle was dangling and now the pawls seem to only catch intermittently and sometimes not for a full pull of the cord... Did I mess something up or is there an easy fix here?
Should there be an exhaust gasket?
Any big issues with putting fluids in a saw like this?
Is it possible to find a 7/16 pitch chain anywhere?

Any help would be appreciated!
Ebay

Latest posts

Back