DEEP SEA FISHING

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackbnimble

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Every time I have started a conversation here, I refer to something troubling me; something I need help with or some good advice. Not today.

My Great White Shark was hungry and in a fighting mood. She, my MS660 Magnum, had a hankerin for oak, hickory, maple and everything in-between. She was in a rare state of mind today devouring her prey without mercy. She couldn't wait to drive her razor sharp teeth deep into all that cellulose, the hemicellulose -glucomannan, -glucuronoxylan and other polysaccharides, plus some lignin. What an appetite. She made me proud (and pee my pants.)

What fun. I knew there was a reason I went bankrupt for that beast. Today is thanksgiving day. What an incredible monster the 660 is.

You did not mention any thing about launching your boat on the great blue water near your home. I have about a dozen saws that love to devour what ever is in front of them. I on the other hand know what ever is devoured needs to be split loaded and delivered which sorta takes away some of the joy. Thanks

You did not mention any thing about launching your boat on the great blue water near your home. I have about a dozen saws that love to devour what ever is in front of them. I on the other hand know what ever is devoured needs to be split loaded and delivered which sorta takes away some of the joy. Thanks
So far, no other saw I've used--which is only 2 little dudes--compares with this monster. I'm in love.
I'm trying to cut out timbers from trees on my property to make a garage or an addition to our post and beam framed house. I have no idea what I'm doing. Once in a while one turns out looking like it might be usable. It gets me out of bed in the morning trying to get a few right.

Latest posts

Back