Did I use the wrong HDA rebuild kit?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tork

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Husqvarna Rancher 44. I rebuilt the Walbro stamped HDA 24 B4 using kit K22-HDA. Is that the correct rebuild kit?

The reason I'm asking is the carb is not very responsive to adjustments and I can't get the engine to run well.

New fuel line and filter, and tank vent is ok. I know there could be other problems, but I want to make sure I used the right kit before going further.

Thanks

I have a Husqvarna Rancher 44. I rebuilt the Walbro stamped HDA 24 B4 using kit K22-HDA. Is that the correct rebuild kit?

The reason I'm asking is the carb is not very responsive to adjustments and I can't get the engine to run well.

New fuel line and filter, and tank vent is ok. I know there could be other problems, but I want to make sure I used the right kit before going further.

Thanks

I would email walbro and ask them. They have answered my questions before.

I believe the K 20 will supersede to the K 22.
They always supply eveything you need for all variations
of the series (HDA). So you must match the parts to your
spec.

Darn it, was hoping the kit was wrong. I guess the saw has other issues along with the infamous bar oil leak. Thanks to all for your help-

Back