Diesel chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I'd wish to ride an airline that hired amateur pilots.
Everyone starts somewhere, no one comes from their momma as an expert ..................well I guess some might think so. I went to school with a couple brothers than folks thought were goofy. One is an airline pilot the other a veterinarian.

I know I’ve been researching and looking. It’s a needle in a hay stack for sure. All of my collector friends has never heard of them. And there’s just little information online most I’ve found has been here.

There are several in the U.S., but most will never come up for sale to the general public. They'll get sold and traded between collectors and never hit the internet.

They're much easier to find in Europe, so if you can cultivate some contacts there, that will be helpful. I'd start by joining Magnus's site if you haven't already, and joining some of the Facebook groups for vintage saws, including the ones that aren't in English.

Good luck

There are several in the U.S., but most will never come up for sale to the general public. They'll get sold and traded between collectors and never hit the internet.

They're much easier to find in Europe, so if you can cultivate some contacts there, that will be helpful. I'd start by joining Magnus's site if you haven't already, and joining some of the Facebook groups for vintage saws, including the ones that aren't in English.

Good luck

Good luck
The sad thing is that I use to have contacts in Hungry years ago before I got into chainsaws. They covered like three or countries over there. No telling what I could’ve found through them. They use to bring me some good liquor from over there.

Back