Do I Need a Smaller Saw than 026 in the 3 Saw Plan?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason I thinking Elko when seeing your name. Sounds like you make a living with your saws.
I just cut fire wood and tip trees over with the excavator.

Screenshot_20221002-211057_Gallery.jpg

This is about the only use my 50cc gets. Funny its usually cutting trees way over its head on the trail .

The 026 doesnt help keep the 450 from lsunching off the mtn.

View attachment 1048263
Current 3 saw plan. I do want a 200T/201T a bit, but 192T is coping with the little climbing I do.
Timing advance and muffler mod the 192? 201 is a great saw, but as I get older I appreciate lighter saws. I recently bought a ported echo 2511T, and the 201 hasn't gotten picked up since.

Timing advance and muffler mod the 192? 201 is a great saw, but as I get older I appreciate lighter saws. I recently bought a ported echo 2511T, and the 201 hasn't gotten picked up since.

It's stock, but here in in Norway we don't need screens and restricted mufflers so it's not so bad. Might see if there is much to gain on the muffler. The 2511T is sweet, lots of guys use them here with Sthil 3/8p chains and 12-14" bars. Itching a bit for a 200T or 201T, but don't really need it since most of the time I'm on the ground :cheers:

Back