• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 5105 like new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordf150

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
This saw was set up for my personal use and i never ran it. Intended it to be a demo for the shop and for me to use. Not sure that I ever even put it in wood. 16" RSN Dolmar bar on it with A1LM 3/8 chain. After receiving my skid of 5105H saws I am replacing this with one of them.
$400 plus the ride.saws for sale 001.JPG saws for sale 002.JPG saws for sale 004.JPG saws for sale 006.JPG saws for sale 007.JPG

What happens if I call the phone number on the bottom of the saw? Do I win?:laugh:

Aren't these closer to $500 out the door?

Will the manufacturers warranty still be in force?

If you think talking to me is winning
I intended on lending the saw out as a demo so we engraved the shop number in the bottom.
List price is $479 with an 18" laminate bar.

If a guy has never ran a 5105 just let me say that in stock form it is the strongest 50cc saw that I have ever ran. It is the closest you can get to a 60cc saw with only 50cc. A little heavy for its displacement but I prefer mine over the 346's 550's 261's and 260's that I have had. I prefer a 30-40cc saw for limbing. A 5105 with 18" bar in 3/8 is a perfect firewood saw. My dealer sells them with 20" 3/8 like crazy and says that he has seen zero problems with them.

This saw is a very good deal but I already have one and my saw fund is empty.

Back