• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy hasn't been on here in almost two years. Cool saw and I totally forgot about it. Remember it being posted.
I see . Also noticed your a Komatsu iron guy.
i know my Komatsu i worked for Linder industrial machinery . Started out rebuilding undercarriage, welding on booms and arms line boring exc exc for first year then they found out i built and tuned some of the fastest local drag cars so they stuffed me in the rebuild machine shop to rebuild hydrostatic trans,pumps,engines,exc I loved working for Komatsu

Are you still working for Linder in Florida or the Carolina's. I believe they now have a branch in Indy. It's been a good fit for me in field service. Enjoy the troubleshooting and diagnostics and technology. Engine, trans, and hyd building has changed for us in the last 20 years. Remans have become the norm for quick turn arounds, and cost competiveness. Machining and labor are so high now days and machining business's have been pushed out of this economy. Sorry to say but it's almost unfeasible to spend 7-10 days on rebuilding an engine. That's all I did back in my younger before Komatsu days. Thought I would never say what I just mentioned above.

Latest posts

Back