• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar KMS-4 Rotary

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fellas -

Paring down the collection a bit to focus more on Stihl and raise some $ for car restoration.

Saw is in good condition and runs well. Price includes bar and chain. Clutch cover is cracked, but I'm including an NOS one. And choke lever is missing, but an NOS one is included as well. Also including NOS muffler cover.

$2,000 obo, including shipping to U.S. (lower 48). All others pay actual cost.

Trades considered for Stihl Contra/Lightning S, G, or GS saws or parts or 090G saws and parts.

Thanks,

Scott

DSCN2071.JPG DSCN2073.JPG DSCN2075.JPG DSCN2077.JPG DSCN2079.JPG DSCN2081.JPG IMG_4963.JPG

I used to be a Mazda nut in my 20's.
Had 5 different Wankel engine cars during that time starting with an RX7 in Highschool (1984).
I imagine this saw runs almost vibration free.
The constant inertia from a spinning Wankel engine is a trip... so smooth.
Low end torque was the achilles for these engines in cars although a Turbo could get you to the power band quickly enough to hide some of that.
Very cool saw. GLWS

I used to be a Mazda nut in my 20's.
Had 5 different Wankel engine cars during that time starting with an RX7 in Highschool (1984).
I imagine this saw runs almost vibration free.
The constant inertia from a spinning Wankel engine is a trip... so smooth.
Low end torque was the achilles for these engines in cars although a Turbo could get you to the power band quickly enough to hide some of that.
Very cool saw. GLWS

Have an old Arctic Cat snowmobile with a Wankel engine.

Back