• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar / Makita Intake manifold 038131011

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinpie1

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am looking for an intake manifold/ elbow for the 6400 7900 makita and dolmar saws part # 038131011. New would be ideal, but used will be OK too. Thanks !

Is that the elbow for the standard filter? I bought the HD filter setup for my 7900. Been years ago, but seemed like it came with a new elbow. If that's the case I've got the old elbow for the standard filter in my stash. Only fired the saw one time since new before changing out the filter.

Sorry, don't think I had an extra for the rubber part. I'm thinking I might buy a stash of parts for my 7900 (clutch, intake boots, oiler hose, etc.). Pretty sure Dolmar/Makita is phasing out all gas powered stuff pretty soon. Not sure how hard it will be to find parts..

I may have a used one and can also put an order in tomorrow for a new one....assuming they actually have one in stock to ship out

Back