• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar PS-7900 full wrap handlebar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a brand new OEM Dolmar full wrap, put it on the saw for a while, but never cut with it. I'll put up a pic when I get home from work.

Edit: never mind! just saw original post was from 2022....

I've got a brand new OEM Dolmar full wrap, put it on the saw for a while, but never cut with it. I'll put up a pic when I get home from work.

Edit: never mind! just saw original post was from 2022....
@LogSawyer74
Even though it’s an old thread I am the one that revived it. I am interested in your full wrap if you want to sell it?

Let me find it tonight when I get home and I'll send you a pic. I bought it on here from a guy that was a Dolmar dealer back in the day, he even thru in the extra OEM screw that's needed for the full wrap. I've still got that also. Any interest in the entire saw? Looks brand new, I've not used it much. It's the red version with the air filter upgrade.

Hmm. A red one is tempting. What are you thinking price wise? I may have to see what I can come up with.

Let me think on it, I'll get pics of everything tonight. Lots of extras to go with the saw. Original oem 6400 top end (brand new, pulled before ever starting), new oem standard filter, cylinder cover that came with 6400 setup, and a few other things. The saw is a 2012 I bought new in Dec. 2014. Put a new OEM 79cc top end on it. Even bought the 7900 decal to replace on the starter. Very few hours (like probably 3). Love the saw, just not very often I need a saw that big. But I thoroughly enjoyed the project of building it!

Back