Dyno tuning service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-techcowboy

N.A.O.T Racing
Reaction score
Would you guys be into something like this if someone where to shell out the cash on a legit small engine dynometer and offer a tuning service?

Would you guys be into something like this if someone where to shell out the cash on a legit small engine dynometer and offer a tuning service?

Not many unless you are building the saws at the same time.

Shipping 35-70$ each way plus a 40-60$ dyno charge adds up in a hurry.

If you have any dyno questions let me know. I will try and help you learn from my mistakes.

Not many unless you are building the saws at the same time.

Shipping 35-70$ each way plus a 40-60$ dyno charge adds up in a hurry.

If you have any dyno questions let me know. I will try and help you learn from my mistakes.
Thanks bud. Yea they would be built at the same time. I just see tons and tons of people asking for power numbers and of course wondering if there port job made any more then stock power. I'm going to open my custom fab and race shop in about a year focusing primarily on motorcycles since that's my trade but also build other performance oriented machines like nasty strong saws and its nice to have real numbers to back up your work and to learn what dose and doesn't work on specific models.

Back