Echo 4510 , 4910 or MS250 for "Starter Saw"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit late but I am really liking my ECHO 501p.
I have a Husquvarna that is as hard to start as a motorcrosser and a Stihl that is puggy, so both get walked by for the 501p and the 2511t Echos.
My string trimmers and leaf blowers have always been Echo and it took me too long to look at their chain saws.

I second that I just got a 3510 and its a awesome little saw. Very light and very peppy. I'm trying not to modify the engine yet but I keep thinking about it since there isn't alot of information out on doing it yet. If It gained just another 20%
it would be the ultimate limber. I also have a ms250c and don't think I'd recommend it for a beginner saw as they are very finicky, hard to work on and powerful enough to really hurt you if something were to happen and it will.
ECHO EVERYTIME. Hard to beat. Sthil 029/026/024 all stay parked. Echo cs352,490,590 go where I go. Start easy, run great, cut good but im never in a hurry and I keep chains very sharp. At 75 I like older women, lighter saws, and more rest time. Your opinion might be like mine was at 30 to 65. Have a great day.

Latest posts

Back