Echo 620pw or the new 7310???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So chipper1 or red97 is the port guru? Any idea on the dolmar asking prices? I think I somehow contracted chainsaw fever in the last few days:laugh::dizzy: the wife says I need help! and she doesn't think Santa can shimmy down the chimney while carrying a saw. BTW I'm in genessee county for all you michiganders
Joe ports, I buy and sell quite a few saws. 550/600 on the 7910's.
No need for Santa to come down the chimney, UPS/USPS delivers to your porch lol.
You're about the same distance from Joe as me.
Ported and sold the 661, says it's a real good runner.

Have to make sure to subscribe to my new channel here so you can keep up with the fun.
Nice, sure it's a beast.

Yeah, watching that video I was like, hey I didn't get an alert for that one. I'll subscribe to that channel now.

No need for Santa to come down the chimney, UPS/USPS delivers to your porch lol.

Nice, sure it's a beast.

Yeah, watching that video I was like, hey I didn't get an alert for that one. I'll subscribe to that channel now.
I subscribed to that YouTube channel with the crazy mods to the echos is that the right channel? That one part with the 36" bar noodling was friggn bad ass. That saw was spitting out face cords of noodles.

620 is so very capable. Can you link that video?
It's the one above in this post.

590-620 is a great platform.

Probably the better option even if you never decide to go full hybrid.

Ported 620 will make more power than a stock 7310.

Just have to decide on bar mount and air filtration. But some of the foam filters for the 590-620 seem to do a good job.

I'm not sure on the oilers either.

Nice, sure it's a beast.

I don't want to sound dumb but im guessing that is powerhead only? And are the dolmars modded any.

I don't want to sound dumb but im guessing that is powerhead only? And are the dolmars modded any.
Yep, PHO, but we could work out something for a bar/chain.
Basically stock, the one has a bunch of parts to convert it to a heated handle, the other has the muffler opened up a little.

So chipper1 or red97 is the port guru? Any idea on the dolmar asking prices? I think I somehow contracted chainsaw fever in the last few days[emoji23]:dizzy: the wife says I need help! and she doesn't think Santa can shimmy down the chimney while carrying a saw. BTW I'm in genessee county for all you michiganders
Born and raised in Davison here! Live in Corunna now

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Everything is good as can be. Recently started a new job, it seems pretty good so far.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Awesome/congrats!

You should bring your neighbor by and check out the new barn build(finally started it) and some saws. Only selling to gather up more cash for the barn, gotta do what you gotta do.

@Red97 any idea on the oilers in these.
I've never even ran a 590 or a 620 lol.
Brett , cs590 a little less grunt than a stock 357 xp . 620pw a little less grunt than a woods ported 357 xp . The 620 has a little more magnesium & the 590 a little more plastic . Both great saws for the $ the dealership falls short on the product unfortunately ! P.S. seriously considered a 7310 up North here prior to lucking out on my 7910 Dolly . I have never ran the big block Echo but the spec's look impressive , if it runs anything like the 620 pw in it class !

Latest posts

Back