Echo 620pw or the new 7310???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Cole still has it

Okay, I remember that one. I thought Joe did it.
Brett , cs590 a little less grunt than a stock 357 xp . 620pw a little less grunt than a woods ported 357 xp . The 620 has a little more magnesium & the 590 a little more plastic . Both great saws for the $ the dealership falls short on the product unfortunately ! P.S. seriously considered a 7310 up North here prior to lucking out on my 7910 Dolly . I have never ran the big block Echo but the spec's look impressive , if it runs anything like the 620 pw in it class !
Thanks man.
I handled a 7310 a bit ago at the dealer, it looks huge, but felt like it was well balanced. If I wasn't on a selling spree I'd probably already have one. As it is the only echo I currently own is the 2511 top handle, solid little saws.

I don’t remember what it had. @Red97 will know
Thank you
1128 boot, but they are a bit short. If you are heavy handed you may have issues with it peeling off the cylinder. Might want to look into a longer option if you have others sitting around to check.
Ill see what I have , Thanks

I can only speak about the 620 as I don't have the other one. I couldn't recommend the 620 more highly. I "stepped up" to a stihl 461 for my bigger saw. I don't regret it, love that saw so far, but the quality on the echo isn't lacking. If I could only have one saw, it would probably be the echo cs-620. If cost is a factor, it's a no brainer in my mind. It's just light enough that you can run it for the whole job (if you have to) with enough power to cut bigger stuff. Mine has been totally reliable. I'm sure the other echo is great too though. I would like to try it.

Owning/owned a 620pw and having a demo 7310 for a week. Get the 7310, especially now that the full wrap is out. Built better and more power. If you want a smaller saw, get one of their 50cc metal handle pro saws. If the 620 shared the same bar mount as my 372xps...I would have kept it.

Back