• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo 900EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeCookeWVU

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Had for years runs great can send video. Have hard time finding parts I need to finish maybe someone else needs a running one. Missing top cylinder cover, chain break and I made the front of muffler. Has 24 inch bar and chain. Runs great and oils good. $275 make a offer. I live in Huntington WVPXL_20211009_000240090.jpgPXL_20211009_000247560.jpg

Had for years runs great can send video. Have hard time finding parts I need to finish maybe someone else needs a running one. Missing top cylinder cover, chain break and I made the front of muffler. Has 24 inch bar and chain. Runs great and oils good. $275 make a offer. I live in Huntington WVView attachment 934931View attachment 934932
I talked to you a few weeks ago in text message as I wanted the saw. I will still take it now that you are going to sell it.

Yeah i guess let him decide.
Didn't mean to get anyone in a pissing match. I did talk to Rick and had thought about selling it a month ago but never did get it out. I bought a guy out and now have over 80 saws decided to give up finding parts to finish it l. I priced it to Martin $250 shipped just power head.

Didn't mean to get anyone in a pissing match. I did talk to Rick and had thought about selling it a month ago but never did get it out. I bought a guy out and now have over 80 saws decided to give up finding parts to finish it l. I priced it to Martin $250 shipped just power head.
Im ok with him buying it if he really wants it. If not il take it either way you’ll sell it. I feel for him since he talked to you about it in the past. I know how that goes.

Im ok with him buying it if he really wants it. If not il take it either way you’ll sell it. I feel for him since he talked to you about it in the past. I know how that goes.
To be honest I forgot all about it. It's up to him and you rather it go to someone who can use it then sit here

Back