Echo CS 3510 1 week review

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern White Cedar

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Well it was going great till yesterday . I went to start saw going into my 4th tank of fuel mix with Red Amour . It was a pop and then it was a no start . Thought I had flooded it . Pulled plug and it looked good . Checked plug against jug and no spark. Picked up a new plug gapped to .026. Still no start and no spark . Today back to dealer 50 miles away . The good , this saw cuts great with factory Oregon chain . It has great pickup on throttle response . Maybe a bad ignition coil ? Time will tell how quick a turn around on the repair .

Well it was going great till yesterday . I went to start saw going into my 4th tank of fuel mix with Red Amour . It was a pop and then it was a no start . Thought I had flooded it . Pulled plug and it looked good . Checked plug against jug and no spark. Picked up a new plug gapped to .026. Still no start and no spark . Today back to dealer 50 miles away . The good , this saw cuts great with factory Oregon chain . It has great pickup on throttle response . Maybe a bad ignition coil ? Time will tell how quick a turn around on the repair .
Dang, sorry to hear about that trouble with a new saw. Keep us posted.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Back