• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Echo stihl husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArborMcNaMill

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a large lot of saws from 30-82cc mostly echo, stihl, husqvarna, and a couple Mccullochs on bigger end. All in great condition and ready for professional grade work. Hoping to find a good condition Husky XP as a trade for multiple smaller saws in equal or better condition. I’m even ok with a project so long as trade is transparent, honest. Bigger the better and I have a large range of value/condition saws worth anywhere from 1-500$. Figure 2-3 of my nice saws might be worth a fair trade for a 575xp + but I’d really love to find a 2100 or a 3120. Somethin I can fell, mill, & break the sound barrier with. If it runs even better but I’d work a trade on one in need of carb work or even if it has a blown piston and I will fix it up. Prefer something with no Structural damage to body of a saw but not a deal breaker... anything is repairable!! know any takers and I will post photos and or videos- have whole buncho climbers, some medium cc saws in the 50-60cc range and than my biggest one up right now is an 81 super pro. New to the site and any interested parties inquire specifics and I will post pics upon request. All my saws only ever run on 40-1 premium ethanol free mixed with husq/stihl full synthetic. Have about 20 saws varying conditions and all have strong running engines with bajillions of bar&chain can include from 12”-32”. Thanks for reading.

I have a large lot of saws from 30-82cc mostly echo, stihl, husqvarna, and a couple Mccullochs on bigger end. All in great condition and ready for professional grade work. Hoping to find a good condition Husky XP as a trade for multiple smaller saws in equal or better condition. I’m even ok with a project so long as trade is transparent, honest. Bigger the better and I have a large range of value/condition saws worth anywhere from 1-500$. Figure 2-3 of my nice saws might be worth a fair trade for a 575xp + but I’d really love to find a 2100 or a 3120. Somethin I can fell, mill, & break the sound barrier with. If it runs even better but I’d work a trade on one in need of carb work or even if it has a blown piston and I will fix it up. Prefer something with no Structural damage to body of a saw but not a deal breaker... anything is repairable!! know any takers and I will post photos and or videos- have whole buncho climbers, some medium cc saws in the 50-60cc range and than my biggest one up right now is an 81 super pro. New to the site and any interested parties inquire specifics and I will post pics upon request. All my saws only ever run on 40-1 premium ethanol free mixed with husq/stihl full synthetic. Have about 20 saws varying conditions and all have strong running engines with bajillions of bar&chain can include from 12”-32”. Thanks for reading.
Do you have a list of the saws you have for trade? I might have a saw for you

Ya I can post some pics now if you are interested in anything particular.
ECHO
CS-306
CS-400 (needs handle&clutch cover but engine super string &still fully intact carberator, air top, throttle functioning)
CS-3450 (2 in absolute mint condition, very clean&run excellent. One has a 1/4” clutch drum with super low profile 12” chain&dime nosed carver bar. Other is 3/8” pitch and I have countless bar&chain for it 12-16”
STIHL
020 AVP
MS250
HUSQVARNA
Vintage black top 16”er, forget the model number/cc off hand
460 rancher
McCulloch
Pro Mac 650 (60cc like the rancher) dual spikes 20”, 24” B&C
Have 3 full parts saws 4 spare engines total in this series. Have only taken off carberator casing from one.
McCulloch 81 super pro 82cc absolute beast. Run 32” and 24” full chise mostly on it, never has ever bogged or so much as slowed down no matter what it’s cutting
Homelite super 2
Second spare saw same version without the dual trigger
Crafsmtan 38cc 2 identical. One has a bad handle
Craftsman 2.0 plug in self sharpening push of button while running it makes whole chain sharp in like 10 sec
Greenworks 40v 1 good battery
Wright- needs refurb

Ya I can post some pics now if you are interested in anything particular.
ECHO
CS-306
CS-400 (needs handle&clutch cover but engine super string &still fully intact carberator, air top, throttle functioning)
CS-3450 (2 in absolute mint condition, very clean&run excellent. One has a 1/4” clutch drum with super low profile 12” chain&dime nosed carver bar. Other is 3/8” pitch and I have countless bar&chain for it 12-16”
STIHL
020 AVP
MS250
HUSQVARNA
Vintage black top 16”er, forget the model number/cc off hand
460 rancher
McCulloch
Pro Mac 650 (60cc like the rancher) dual spikes 20”, 24” B&C
Have 3 full parts saws 4 spare engines total in this series. Have only taken off carberator casing from one.
McCulloch 81 super pro 82cc absolute beast. Run 32” and 24” full chise mostly on it, never has ever bogged or so much as slowed down no matter what it’s cutting
Homelite super 2
Second spare saw same version without the dual trigger
Crafsmtan 38cc 2 identical. One has a bad handle
Craftsman 2.0 plug in self sharpening push of button while running it makes whole chain sharp in like 10 sec
Greenworks 40v 1 good battery
Wright- needs refurb[/QU
Sorry, by “now I meant tomorrow morning”

Oh and forgot to metion have 2 additional cs-3450s that are great parts saws to the mint ones, or I can easily refurbish them should someone want 4. The two already mentioned are in better condition than any 3450s I have ever seen. This is one my favorite little climbing saws of all time and will refurb these two as I get time. One needs a spark plug wire and the other needs carberator/fuel lines but runs as is, the choke just has to come off slow.

Any news on the saw? Think I have a buyer for my 81 super pro at 500$ so that may go toward an xp although would still prefer the trade even if I have to swap some parts to get it runnin

Back