ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Eeeee Bay

muddstopper

muddstopper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ebay sellers are gougeing on shipping. The metal shipping was $15something and it looked like a flat rate box. 8x8? I won two bids off one seller and he combined shipping so it was $7.90 and both items fit in one of those envelopes. I always figure shipping in my bid price. Amazon has also gone crazy. Used to be you could find some deals, but with their free shipping, items have gotten cheaper to just buy it at stores. When you compare shop, Amazon rarely has the lowest price any more

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Loving the Ignore Feature
Ebay sellers are gougeing on shipping. The metal shipping was $15something and it looked like a flat rate box. 8x8? I won two bids off one seller and he combined shipping so it was $7.90 and both items fit in one of those envelopes. I always figure shipping in my bid price. Amazon has also gone crazy. Used to be you could find some deals, but with their free shipping, items have gotten cheaper to just buy it at stores. When you compare shop, Amazon rarely has the lowest price any more
Amazon sucks.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Loving the Ignore Feature
Ha
Ha
I Already got it. It was from Jersey.
How much did it weigh and how did they ship?

I've seen quite a few disappointed buyers, thinking they're getting a great deal on such things as air compressors, air conditioners, etc, good price with free shipping. The actual thing that gets delivered is small enough to fit in their mailbox.