EPA moves to cut woodstove pollution

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I like about my secondary combustion stoves is that they are so damn simple. When we bought the Hampton H200 I picked from among several we looked at because the firebox parts were so simple, especially compared to the complex cast shapes in some of the others. If they had understood the ideas making an effective secondary combustion stove would have been well within the capabilities of stove makers in the 1800's.

The wood burns a little hotter if you throw in a 235-75-15 bias with it.

HA‼
Shows what you know‼ :p

Bias-ply tires don't come in the Euro-Metric designation... the closest thing to 235/75R15 in bias-ply would be an L78-15... so there‼ :p:p

HA‼
Shows what you know‼ :p

Bias-ply tires don't come in the Euro-Metric designation... the closest thing to 235/75R15 in bias-ply would be an L78-15... so there‼ :p:p
Yeah yeah yeah, i know i know... Shheeesh, I guess ya got to watch what ya say. Thanks for correcting me though, I would hate to miss-inform people, I know how people rely on the info they get off of these and other fine websites. After all if its on the web it has to be true.

^^^ ^^^ ^^^
LOL! When I worked at a local bike shop we constantly had people bringing stuff in for repair tellin us they knew exactly what was wrong with it 'cuz they read about this problem on the internet and now you are gonna do this for me half price cuz I told you how to fix it already, blah blah blah. Whadaya doin here then pal?! Take that thing home n plug 'er in to yer internet then! I know, I know, not a great attitude, but after years of training, 10s of thousands in tools, listening to "internet experts" tell you how to do your job all day, well... :buttkick:...customers, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em! (or leave their axle nuts loose! :D) ANYways, sorry, rant over :confused: :clap:

I'm almost to the point of not caring how much smoke I make or how heavy I bank down the stove while heating my home. I watch the chem trails day in and day out filling the sky with all sorts of chemicals but never ever hear anyhing about it from the EPA....

Someone%2Bis%2Bwrong%2Bon%2Binternet.png
someone-on-the-internet-is-wrong.jpg

wrong.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah, i know i know... Shheeesh, I guess ya got to watch what ya say. Thanks for correcting me though, I would hate to miss-inform people, I know how people rely on the info they get off of these and other fine websites. After all if its on the web it has to be true.
Yep I bought one on those new fangled EPA super duper heat factory wood burning stoves that puts out more heat then any of them old "smoke dragons".

I'd love to have a new wood stove but its more fun to make the.

Attachments

• 20230303_175353_HDR.jpg
    20230303_175353_HDR.jpg
    716.9 KB · Views: 0
Back