Fire Building 101

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just adapted a stihl picco bar to my zenoah/ redmax. Wasn't the end of the world to drill out the oil hole and add a new tensioner hole.
Husqvarna, discontinued Jonsered now they are eliminating some of the larger Redmax models. If we have another severe economic downturn do you think they will
put Redmax on the chopping block? I think they made a mistake when they cut Jonsered. I really like the 2240,2253 and the 2260 saws.

Husqvarna, discontinued Jonsered now they are eliminating some of the larger Redmax models. If we have another severe economic downturn do you think they will
put Redmax on the chopping block? I think they made a mistake when they cut Jonsered. I really like the 2240,2253 and the 2260 saws.
Most the smaller husqy saws are of redmax design to begin with. Idk if the name will survive but the company will live on. They (zenoah) has a very big presence in the rc and hobby realm, so for that alone I can't imagine them totally wiping them off the map. They are pretty much the most reliable hobby engine you can get.

Thats pretty cool. Wonder why it went out of production.
My brother-in-law was a commercial airline Captain for Northwest Airlines. He did tell me there were a lot of accidents with the ultra-lights. One of their biggest problems was that they would side slip or slide in sharp banking turn and they just didn't have enough speed, power and lift to pull out of them.

Not driving a vehicle is different then wanting coverage dropped.

it is. And policy changes come with mailed physical updates unless that feature is declined. Which would be foolish with respect to insurance. I'd wager the owner got some insurance info in the mail pertaining to a pollicy change and ignored it- which cost him 97grand.

I have zero love for ins co's, and have been denied and fought with them a half dozen times and lost. However, ins is a product and one needs to take responsibility for what product they are actually buying to the greatest extent possible.

Michael J. I think you have won the Gold Medal in Fire Building 101. We are bit short on funds right now and I know that you would like a medal or trophy. How bout one of those wax pine cone fire starters instead.

Latest posts

Back