firewood score all free

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barebunns

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
firewood score all free
very heavy wood

more to get but big pcs

free firewood score
mixed woods

Attachments

• IMG_1719.JPG
    IMG_1719.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 1
Some of the western or northern boys might burn that white pine but not us spoiled east coast guys!

I can't keep up on the EAB killed white ash and hardwood blow downs for firewood.

The smaller stuff will get burned on "burn a tire for Greta day" (coming soon), the rest dragged into the woods to rot.

Might try to mill some slabs from the butt piece of the pine in the 2nd picture? It's pretty solid and free of knots below where it snapped off.

I still have a pile of seasoned 1 year mulberry lengths sitting in the corner by the barn and soon to add some nice dead apple trees to it and if no one comes to fetch it soo, it will all get roasted in the burn pile as I don't heat with wood at all, well except for pellets in the shoulder season and propane High EfF in the winter.

In my way as I park farm equipment where it's sitting presently and I'll load it in whatever you bring including the trunk of your buggy or a semi or a dump truck or whatever. Sure a couple one ton plus scoops in your trunk would really improve the ride home, if your tires don't blow out that is... All Republican wood too...

Latest posts

Back