firewood/YouTube

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Making money selling firewood?
Or, making money YouTubing.
I've followed a couple guys on YouTube this winter, and the conclusion is, they are not funding their equipment with firewood sales.
Some are very straight forward about another split. The split between self funded and manufacturers/distributers putting their brand on the channel for advertising.
Does it matter?
Not at all. Just that someone may want to start a firewood business and not realize the differences.

Making money selling firewood?
Or, making money YouTubing.
I've followed a couple guys on YouTube this winter, and the conclusion is, they are not funding their equipment with firewood sales.
Some are very straight forward about another split. The split between self funded and manufacturers/distributers putting their brand on the channel for advertising.
Does it matter?
Not at all. Just that someone may want to start a firewood business and not realize the differences.
Yep…there’s good money to be made in social influencing. You don’t get hundreds of thousands of dollars in new Kubota equipment by splitting firewood…lol

i have no problem with it either….it’s mostly good family content In a world of ****….

Yep…there’s good money to be made in social influencing. You don’t get hundreds of thousands of dollars in new Kubota equipment by splitting firewood…lol

i have no problem with it either….it’s mostly good family content In a world of ****….
Coughoutdoorswiththemorganscoughcough

I like his channel but I feel like a failure when I see all his awesome equipment and all I got is my little Massey haha. That excavator is awesome. Wait so is the skid steer. I don’t know how many tractors he has. More power to him the man’s living the dream! I do have a wolf ridge though :)

I like his channel but I feel like a failure when I see all his awesome equipment and all I got is my little Massey haha. That excavator is awesome. Wait so is the skid steer. I don’t know how many tractors he has. More power to him the man’s living the dream! I do have a wolf ridge though :)
I like watching because of his wife. I mean i like watching the wife!

I got a Wolfe Ridge too…as a matter of fact, I think his show turned me onto them…lol

Latest posts

Back