Firewooding for Charity! (Lots of Pics)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more pics

Here is a few that I finally got to download. We have been busy here with family fun night!!
The Group
InterfaithCaregiverscuttingmarch-2.jpg

Wetgunpowder!!
InterfaithCaregiverscuttingmarch-6.jpg

some BSing
InterfaithCaregiverscuttingmarch-7.jpg

Woodyman
InterfaithCaregiverscuttingmarch-5.jpg

Woodyman was nice enough to send me a full size copy of his group picture, since I cut some people off of mine. It's up on my picasa album HERE if anyone wants a printer quality shot.

Thanks woody!

Boyd, you're pretty light on the wisecracking tonight. Better get to the fridge and find a bottle of BS fluid!

-Mine's coming out of a can tonight!

What size boots ya wear? Maybe someone can donate you a used pair of work boots. Lord knows ya don't work enough to be able to break in a brand new pair :D

Boyd, you're pretty light on the wisecracking tonight. Better get to the fridge and find a bottle of BS fluid!

-Mine's coming out of a can tonight!

What size boots ya wear? Maybe someone can donate you a used pair of work boots. Lord knows ya don't work enough to be able to break in a brand new pair :D

10 1/2EE. Could use a new pair of castiron underwear too for all this a$$chewing I'm gonna get!:ices_rofl:

10 1/2EE. Could use a new pair of castiron underwear too for all this a$$chewing I'm gonna get!:ices_rofl:

Can't help on either front, 'bout a size smaller on da boots, and I need my cast britches for the morning meetings at work LOL!

:cheers::cheers::cheers: to everyone involved!

Hi Steve,,,,,My family has been deeply involved with Saint Vinson De Paul Society for MANY years. Please PM me OK?. St Vinnie's is always involved with people who need heating fuel around here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I would love to do something like this to help out. I would happily work to do something similar.

Thanks ,,,,,Bob

OUTSTANDING!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Good folks, good weather, good fun, and a good cause.

Too cool!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Who wants to do it again?

My family has 80 acres about 15 miles north of GPT's that took a beating last summer. Got the green light today from the rest of the family if we wanted to cut it and donate it to INTERFAITH CAREGIVERS to go for it! We can maybe plan a mini GTG at Grandpatractors on SAT. Also Bob from COMPLETE AUTOMOTIVE has a 4X4 Chev pickup he is willing to donate to Dennis so he does not have to use his minivan and trailer to deliver wood! :clap:

My family has 80 acres about 15 miles north of GPT's that took a beating last summer. Got the green light today from the rest of the family if we wanted to cut it and donate it to INTERFAITH CAREGIVERS to go for it! We can maybe plan a mini GTG at Grandpatractors on SAT.

I would like to participate in one of these events, depending on the date (er, isn't THIS Saturday the real GTG?). I am booked on Saturdays until Easter, although that might be an appropriate day for charitable work.

I sometimes have days open during the week that might work if a few guys are going out. Maybe PM me if this might be an option.

Philbert

Latest posts

Back