Firewooding for Charity! (Lots of Pics)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My family has 80 acres about 15 miles north of GPT's that took a beating last summer. Got the green light today from the rest of the family if we wanted to cut it and donate it to INTERFAITH CAREGIVERS to go for it! We can maybe plan a mini GTG at Grandpatractors on SAT. Also Bob from COMPLETE AUTOMOTIVE has a 4X4 Chev pickup he is willing to donate to Dennis so he does not have to use his minivan and trailer to deliver wood! :clap:

I would love to come up and help with a woodcutting GTG. Unfortunately I can't do it this weekend . If there Is another GTG for helping out the Interfaith Caregivers let me no.

Beefie

I'm down for another outing, most of my weekends are open until fieldwork starts Mid April, and could likely work in a day even after that.

- I think WGP means that this one will be PLANNED at the GTG on Sat.

Thinking maybe APR 17 or APR 24? Hopefully dry enough to get around in the woods but still cool enough to GET 'er DUN!

When you guys figure out an exact date let me no ASAP" so that I can get it on the calnder before my wife writes some other stupid thing down that I don't want to go to but Forced to go".

Did I just say that out loud:hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

If its OK-Would love to help out sos I can see what south WI looks like. North WI is under the lake... Should have parts for the Olympyk by then, but Ona on any new to me awsas, or the war dept. :heart:will be looking for iron or magnesium for the recycling bin. :cry:

If its OK-Would love to help out sos I can see what south WI looks like. North WI is under the lake... Should have parts for the Olympyk by then, but Ona on any new to me awsas, or the war dept. :heart:will be looking for iron or magnesium for the recycling bin. :cry:

Maybe you could use the new Dolmar 5100!:jawdrop:

May God bless all of you. We give away $30-40 thousand bucks worth of free or undervalued tree care per year to people who can't afford to have proper tree care done. I read most of the postings and my advise to those who expressed a desire to do the same thing is JUST DO IT. If you're good at organizing then put a group effort together. If not, just do it yourself. Go help someone.
my .02,
Phil

Back