first order

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed my first order with them yesterday. I'm very happy with their service so far. I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size files; I contacted them through their website form, and within a few minutes I got a reply - and they agreed to substitute the correct ones in my order. They also upgraded my shipping selection to FedEx ground for free, saving me $10, because my order was over $100. I should have everything tomorrow!

Much better experience than I've had the past few times with Baileys. The last time I ordered something from them (and I mean last!!) was a breaker and spinner (which was listed as in stock at the time), along with a few other things. They ended up splitting my order (not the first time), dinging me twice on the shipping, and then they shipped the "backordered" breaker and spinner the next day. o_O

I've had Treestuff upgrade something because what i ordered was backordered so they sent me the better one at no extra cost. I believe it was rope and i got 2 free beeners that i didn't order as well.

Bailey's backorders it and doesn't tell you and then ships a partial order, and like you said stings you for shipping again.

I've purchased EVERY piece of my climbing system from TreeStuff and do not regret it, awesome customer service, freebies, great prices and gotta love the fast shipping. Only downside is i have yet to purchase everything they have :laugh:

Back