Fiskars x27 or Husqvarna S2800

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like your lucky the fiskars splitter was sent and the company is lucky it was not sent twice, ha! the superficial scratches and dings are inconsequential on a splitting maul and would result the first time riding in the bed of a truck , axes/mauls are heavy enough to cause self damage in shipping/transporting....guessing a home depot special.
The wife asked what I wanted for christmas so I informed her about the Stihl maul/splitter/hammer I looked at the local saw shop and then she proceeded to let me have it with both barrels with lengthy questions regarding my current maul, axe, hatchets, chainsaws ...teaching me exactly how much she is paying attention and getting her to buy the tool protecting me from any fall out associated with a bright orange tool appearing :D

The husqvarna fiber axes are made by German company called ' Gardena'. Obviously if you buy it under the 'Gardena' name and colors it'll be a lot cheaper.

Back