For Rotax Robert

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Carberry

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I tried to reply to your email and it wouldnt send. Hre is what you wanted to know.

I've got two kinds of the purple. I could send you some small samples of
each and you let me know which is right. I also have two kinds of the
aluminum. Turnaround would be within 2 days of receiving your parts. How
does $40.00 + shipping to and from sound?

Gyro Chopper here, I will call the numbskull in Wash. State and relay your message. He's probably at the Beaver Lodge pissin' it up again and telling more lies.
Dont tell him I am getting a saw that will kick his U.S. butt, but made in the Good Ole' U.S.A.
Gyro

Hi Pioneer, you better phone Robert at 1-360- 886- 1000. He's there now watching the Daytona on TSN and trying to file his chain at the same time with a Crown Royal on the Rocks, so call him and tell him I sent you. Robert likes to talk saw.
Johnkonyu.

hung over cutter

Hello John ;
nice photo, always nice to see the person behind the voice. but with those sun glasses it looks like you didn't get to bed before 4:30 last night lol
ken

Hi Ken, ya I was up real late last night talking to a hotsaw gal from Fairbanks Alaska, her name is Daniel Boulangier and was involved with Gaston Duprere for several years. She gave me some really good insight into saws and still has her 084.
I found 3 new Husky 2100's that were painted camelphlage that were destined for Tora Bora as part of Canada's contribution to
terrorism, but were not required. I will send one down your way Ken so you can work your magic on it.
I cant begin to tell you all how exilerating it feels to use a racing chain. It brings a whole new meaning to the word "crosscut".
Uncle Art and Uncle Walt's chain cuts in around the one second mark thru an 8x8" timber, but the exact figures will be forthcoming with this amature being the chopper. No one needs justification to purchase a fast chain from these guys, the speed is more than worth it, but split seconds cost time and money. My woodsrun chain cuts approx. half as fast as the chain I got from Art and Walt.
I think Robert is getting scared, but I will continue to call and pump him for all he knows as he is way ahead of me, but I got the chain and will have the saw as well.
Gyro

The cuts are faster if you cut straight down and not at a 45 degree angle....tip it a little farther over and you are ripping, not cross-cutting.....Just a thought though :rolleyes:

Hi Robert, I tried that, but it doesnt fit into the program, meaning the sawdust doesnt shoot at the camera correctly, and to be quite honest, I,m getting tied of spittin out woodchips when I tried your method. I think I will go back to the uppercut so the camera can eat the chips instead.
John

Hi Robert, I see what your saying though, I checked all my pictures I took in Minden last June, and they are doing just what you and Ken have described. This is so much fun having fast chain, but I have to start doing it right I guess.
John

Back