• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: MS362 Parts . . . Almost all of them! Some new, some used.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale vitrually any piece you could possibly need or want for an MS362. The one and only non-usable part is the clutch side case half. I'll try to get photos of the powerhead posted this evening or weekend. It's a well-used non-shelf-queen, but still in decent overall condition. I bought the powerhead with plans of building it up into a keeper saw (hence the long list of new OEM parts), but as soon as I started the rebuild I discovered the clutch side case was damaged in a manner that disables the oiling system. You win some . . . you lose some I suppose! Most of the parts would be from a used saw and are in various conditions. The saw is actually a running powerhead as-is, it just has a ruined case half. The top end makes good compression (memory is telling me ~160 psi, but I'll verify when I post pics), but the very top fin is broken off the cylinder which is obivously negligible. Used parts include everything on the saw other than what's listed below....

brand new OEM parts:
1135 640 3200 – Oil pump
1128 640 7112 – Worm w/ carrier
1138 160 2010 – Clutch, complete assembly
1110 664 0501 – Bumper spike with mounting screws & nut
1125 007 1021 – Spur gear & chain adjusting screw
1128 190 2900 – Starter rope 3.5mm, elasto-start
1140 140 4401 – Air filter, fleece
1140 140 4500 – Prefilter
1140 182 0900 – Switch shaft
0000 656 7700 – Chain catcher
1135 160 5400 – Brake band
1140 182 1500 – Throttle rod
1135 145 9002 – Plug, muffler front
1140 084 4100 – Shutter (warm/cold air inlet)
1140 124 3500 – Filter housing

Too much stuff to list out asking prices. Tell me what you're interested in and either shoot me an offer or I'll provide a price. I'm not looking for top dollar on this stuff, just something fair to both me and the buyer. Basically I'm just trying to recoup my money.

Buyers to pay actual cost of shipping via their preferred carrier/method. Willing to ship internationally.

Thanks!

This is unfotunate to say the least. I just got done with my 034 nephew borrowed it and the blew the clutch hub bearing then he kept going until the clutch came apart and ate the oil pump. In any case just curious but what you looking to get?

This is unfotunate to say the least. I just got done with my 034 nephew borrowed it and the blew the clutch hub bearing then he kept going until the clutch came apart and ate the oil pump. In any case just curious but what you looking to get?

It's not really an option to sell it all as a package deal because I'll lose my ass. My only chance to get all/most of my money back I'm going to have to sell off the pieces. I figured I would see if any AS folks needed anything before I sell my soul to ebay.

To be completely honest with you, I have just over $330 in it total. Need some parts????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back