Found a couple of nails and then received Renewed Chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was cutting this morning into a 100+ yo pine and found 2 large pieces of metal. Chain is FUBAR, at least as far I am concerned. If I still had my bench mounted chain grinder I could salvage what is left. Without, it is not worth it to me. Especially cause I found on Amazon the best deal yet.

Renewed!!!

At least for the 3 I received, these are brand new and more the 10% off what I have paid for in years past.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084YXM8B3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What do they mean by renewed?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.

Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories may be generic. All Renewed products come with the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Learn more

My guess is they ran out of "renewed" chains and instead sent me factory new chains. I'm tempted to buy another 3, but my supply of chains is now enough for several years.

Who runs skip chain on a 24" bar? 40cc powerhead?

WHOOPS!!!! I forgot, it's a HUSKYVARMINT saw!!!!! :ices_rofl::crazy2::eek:

I did a square grind on the buggered up chain this morning. Went fast, and came out good. The fact that there is 1/2 as many cutters is reason enough to run skip tooth. Most people around here run skip, and those that don't, after cutting with me a few times migrate towards skip as well.

Who runs skip chain on a 24" bar? 40cc powerhead?

WHOOPS!!!! I forgot, it's a HUSKYVARMINT saw!!!!! :ices_rofl::crazy2::eek:
I have a 24" bar that I have one full skip chain for. I like it better than the regular. Less sharpening time and makes great noodles.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Back