• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FREE Craftsman saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EKreider89

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Free! You pay shipping. Not complete, could be used for parts. Engine is free. Model number is in pictures. Shipped from NYS.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
@canadian175 I got the saw to fit in a large priority mail flat rate box. I attached what the usps website says for international shipping on large flat rate box.

Attachments

• C44BF49D-62A1-4788-8D39-188BFA5012FF.jpeg
    C44BF49D-62A1-4788-8D39-188BFA5012FF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1A7FC37D-076F-461C-8F53-B761CA5B0986.png
    1A7FC37D-076F-461C-8F53-B761CA5B0986.png
    308.6 KB · Views: 0
It looks like $73.80 to ship. Is this correct?if it is think i'll have to pass. I think its a bit much for this saw. Did not think it would be so costly. I apolize for your good efforts sir. And thank you i have to pass on it. Im sure someone will grab it.im sorry i was so late getting back to you my wife is sick with cancer and is taking up a bit of my time. Ithank you for your kindness. God bless.

Yeah I figured. I didn’t realize it was gonna be so much. That was in a priority mail flat rate box, it may be cheaper if I tried something else?

Yes focus on your wife, prayers for her health!

Thanks

I would love to have it but the cost and its not nothing special about it. Im sorry i got you to do all it for nothing.also thanks for the prayers. Cancer is not something to sneez at for sure. Its really hard not knowing how long someone you been with for 46 yrs has left. I wake up every morning with that. Now the 20th next week another surgery. Its taking its toll on me to see a very viberant woman go down hill and i cant do anything about it. My heart is breaking
.she is souch a good wife and mom. I been getting little sleep.had to take time of work as well. My health is starting to go down a bit.so i have to try and deal with it the best way i can. Only way i can do it.

I would love to have it but the cost and its not nothing special about it. Im sorry i got you to do all it for nothing.also thanks for the prayers. Cancer is not something to sneez at for sure. Its really hard not knowing how long someone you been with for 46 yrs has left. I wake up every morning with that. Now the 20th next week another surgery. Its taking its toll on me to see a very viberant woman go down hill and i cant do anything about it. My heart is breaking
.she is souch a good wife and mom. I been getting little sleep.had to take time of work as well. My health is starting to go down a bit.so i have to try and deal with it the best way i can. Only way i can do it.
I can’t imagine brother. May the Lord bless you, your wife, and your marriage in this season!

Back