• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Freshly Ported MS 361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This saw is for someone who wants an awesome saw, but also doesn't want to pay for a minty saw that they have to worry about scratching. My favorite saws are the ones I can throw in the back of my truck and let roll around, and when I need it I can crank it up and she screams and blows everyone's hats off.

How do the 361's respond to porting?

I'm finally gonna break down and do a muff mod on mine this spring. I don't plan to go any further with it but... Power is addictive!

How do the 361's respond to porting?

I'm finally gonna break down and do a muff mod on mine this spring. I don't plan to go any further with it but... Power is addictive!

I don't care for useless banter in for sale threads but once you mm your saw, you will see gains and you will want more. Then you could reduce squish and you will see gains and you will want more. You can then fully port that saw and then you will want a bigger saw. Its good times, bump.

Redfin thats how i got hooked on it. I dont do the mods yet, but im hooked on saws that just blow you out of the water

Latest posts

Back