• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to Sell FS: Inventory from closed Husqvarna shop

OhioRich

OhioRich

ArboristSite Operative
I have the contents from a closed Husqvarna shop.

Mostly chainsaw parts (some trimmer mixed in).
Mostly Husqvarna (some Jonsered and other misc). Lots of 372xp parts with 390, 575, 395 parts and more models.

I'll need to complete an inventory for exact counts, but there is approximately 3,000 new parts.

Any eBay resellers or shops interested in buying all of it?
Looking to get 50% of the retail for the whole lot
Located in Central Ohio.

Please PM if interested.

Any individual parts or small lots will be around 80% retail.

Trtlrvr

Trtlrvr

I’m looking for a cylinder cover for a 390xp. Could also use a full wrap handle, new muffler and a 32” bar and chain. I live in the Columbus area as well.

John Lyngdal

John Lyngdal

ArboristSite Guru
372XP high top cover would be on my wish list. A replacement for the current low top cover would also be of interest.
346, 351, or 353 parts saw for rebuilding.

MAngelotti1

MAngelotti1

Red Cows, Orange Saws
I have the contents from a closed Husqvarna shop.

Mostly chainsaw parts (some trimmer mixed in).
Mostly Husqvarna (some Jonsered and other misc). Lots of 372xp parts with 390, 575, 395 parts and more models.

I'll need to complete an inventory for exact counts, but there is approximately 3,000 new parts.

Any eBay resellers or shops interested in buying all of it?
Looking to get 50% of the retail.
Located in Central Ohio.

Please PM if interested.
Any 394/395 starter assemblies?