• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FS: Inventory from closed Husqvarna shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the contents from a closed Husqvarna shop.

Mostly chainsaw parts (some trimmer mixed in).
Mostly Husqvarna (some Jonsered and other misc). Lots of 372xp parts with 390, 575, 395 parts and more models.

I'll need to complete an inventory for exact counts, but there is approximately 3,000 new parts.

Any eBay resellers or shops interested in buying all of it?
Looking to get 50% of the retail for the whole lot
Located in Central Ohio.

Please PM if interested.

Any individual parts or small lots will be around 80% retail.
looking for a primary coil for a Jonsereds model 80 if you can help

All parts are for Husqvarna 288xp: Need low top cover and brake band, Want high top cover, filter assembly, filter. Thanks, Tom
I have a usable 181 top. I think it was cracked and glued. I think I have bare clutch cover but no other 288 parts

I have the contents from a closed Husqvarna shop.

Mostly chainsaw parts (some trimmer mixed in).
Mostly Husqvarna (some Jonsered and other misc). Lots of 372xp parts with 390, 575, 395 parts and more models.

I'll need to complete an inventory for exact counts, but there is approximately 3,000 new parts.

Any eBay resellers or shops interested in buying all of it?
Looking to get 50% of the retail for the whole lot
Located in Central Ohio.

Please PM if interested.

Any individual parts or small lots will be around 80% retail.
Anyone interested in the whole lot? I'm ready to fire sale it.

I know this is an Old Post but if you happen to have the 51.4 mm 372 XP cylinders new or used I'd be very interested I'd be interested in even though 50 mm 372 XP cylinder and piston if you have one also would like to have the full wrap handle and a sprocket cover with aftermarket large bucking spikes if you do happen to have any please let me know I also need some Pistons for a Husqvarna 50 series 44 mm Pistons if you have any or I'd happily change to the Husqvarna 55 if you had the cylinders and pistons. Or if you even have 44 mm Pistons that will work on the 50 series I'd be interested in

I know this is an Old Post but if you happen to have the 51.4 mm 372 XP cylinders new or used I'd be very interested I'd be interested in even though 50 mm 372 XP cylinder and piston if you have one also would like to have the full wrap handle and a sprocket cover with aftermarket large bucking spikes if you do happen to have any please let me know I also need some Pistons for a Husqvarna 50 series 44 mm Pistons if you have any or I'd happily change to the Husqvarna 55 if you had the cylinders and pistons. Or if you even have 44 mm Pistons that will work on the 50 series I'd be interested in
I have an xtorq 372 piston and cylinder, but I don't have anything you are looking for.

Latest posts

Back