• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FS: Inventory from closed Husqvarna shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for many 385XP parts do you still have some for sale? Items I'm looking for include: starter, tank, carb, filter holder, top cover, gasket set, handle preferrably a full wrap. I bought a lot of saws and the guy threw in a sezied 2001 385xp, it pretty much is just a case and I need almost everything else

I'm looking for many 385XP parts do you still have some for sale? Items I'm looking for include: starter, tank, carb, filter holder, top cover, gasket set, handle preferrably a full wrap. I bought a lot of saws and the guy threw in a sezied 2001 385xp, it pretty much is just a case and I need almost everything else
I have some. I'll send you a PM.

i need a 385, 390 or jred parts saw dont need the tank or covers and case can be bad but i need all the screws flywheel and clutch

Back