Fundraiser for Jeremy Miller........Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drawing of winners may be delayed until tomorrow. Jeremy had a bit of a medical scare this morning and hasn't had a chance to do the drawing just yet. Someone will post the winners over here as soon as announced I am sure.

Drawing of winners may be delayed until tomorrow. Jeremy had a bit of a medical scare this morning and hasn't had a chance to do the drawing just yet. Someone will post the winners over here as soon as announced I am sure.
Everything ok with Jeremy?

Everything ok with Jeremy?

Although cleared for return to work his incision hasn't healed properly and was causing him a bunch of discomfort yesterday. Was worried that maybe it was getting infected, back to the DR this morning for another look.

Message just now from Jeremy...

I’ll have the first drawing name @ 10:30am EST. Gotta finish my coffee and get Landon set up.
Got about 23 min.....mmmmkay

If anyone knows David Byrum please speak up.

His email address was a no go for Jeremy to contact him and he didn't leave a screen name.

4th Name Drawn was @Leadfarmer and his pick will be ready later if we can't find David...

If anyone knows David Byrum please speak up.

His email address was a no go for Jeremy to contact him and he didn't leave a screen name.

4th Name Drawn was @Leadfarmer and his pick will be ready later if we can't find David...
I posted a new thread in the chainsaw section looking for Mr. Byrum. Hopefully we can get him his prize.

Is there a place to see the list of items available if you get choosen?

Someone is keeping an updated list and removing items as they are claimed over on the other site. I can copy and paste it here if it is needed at some point.

Someone is keeping an updated list and removing items as they are claimed over on the other site. I can copy and paste it here if it is needed at some point.
Just be careful: the listing number of some items change as prizes are chosen and removed from the list. So don't pick "# 26"; be sure that it is the specific item you want.

Philbert

What’s the category on the other site?

Back