Gasoline Primer Container, what do you use?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Not a chance. I simply have a strong dislike for J K. His wife is the owner of Heinz Ketchup. Are you a fan of our current president? I had to ask
Makes sense though I don't know J K and sounds like I'm not missing anything. I didn't intend to hit on a bad subject, My Mom hated the taste of ketchup but did buy it for us. That was my way of thinking when asking you that question. We all razzed her about that and coconut.
I do not use my voice mail 'cuz of an Ex G F Got to hate it and that has been 18 yrs. ago.
As for your question; it gets a NOPE. but I don't want to disrupt harmony in in this universe.

SureShot, or the cheaper alternative, TruPower sprayer that was pictured a few pages back. SureShot can be bought in different materials depending on how caustic the substance will be that you're spraying.

The SureShots are pricy, but they're very well built. I still break them in the shop occasionally, but not nearly as often as the TruPower. I've got one of those in the house for spraying olive oil on my cast iron frying pan. :)064D53EA-6CF0-44BC-AEA0-2ED39DA4CECE.jpeg

I have the larger kemo needles. But once the bottom end is assembled I pump two stroke oil down both sides of the porkchops to wet the bearings. The seals are lubed when the case halves go together. I burnish the moly into the cylinder wall and piston skirt. Assemble the cylinder to the block then while the sparkplug hole is the last open hole I squirt two stroke oil in the cylinder. Crank the engine over so it’s pre lubed.

The startup cycle is the most demand for oil. When it’s done right there’s no break in wear.

Back