• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Good builder saws and parts saws - Stihl 028 Super, Stihl MS 192TC, Jonsereds 70E, Husqvarna 257

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
image.jpg View attachment 520656 image.jpg image.jpg

Hello Team,

I am trying to fund some parts for other saws and these don't look like they will get my attention for awhile.

Stihl 028 Super - Very nice condition saw but it had the muffler knocked in on it and it broke off part of the exhaust port on the cylinder - comes with very nice top and air filter covers, I think all it will need is a carburetor and air filter, a good used cylinder (oem piston in the cylinder now looks excellent),ba recoil, and a muffler. It has a very clean, nice factory condition Magnesium fuel tank as well. very low hour saw.

asking $80 + shipping at cost PHO

Jonsereds 70E - decent looking saw with minimal hours I believe. Excellent piston and cylinder. Needs another carburetor as some idjit screwed up the original carb trying to clean it out. Needs new recoil rewind spring (old one is broken), could use another flywheel fan, as the original is cracked (maybe could be fixed with plastic weld?). Has good spark and will be a runner once fixed up.

Asking $50 + shipping at cost PHO

Husqvarna 257 - cracked rear handle, but doesn't leak fuel, looks like the footpad is broke off the handle. Bottom half of clutch cover has been cracked off. Piston has medium scoring and cylinder may clean up fine, or you can upgrade to 261/262 xp cylinder on this shortblock. I will include a good lower half of the top cover ($30 on ebay alone) for a 262xp if you want to upgrade this 257 to the xp filter and system.

Asking $60 + shipping at cost PHO

Prices are somewhat negotiable and good discounts will be given to buyers of multiple saws.

Not really looking for trades overall, but we can talk about it if/when it comes up.

UPDATE:

ONLY THE JONSEREDS 70E remains unsold. All others are sold and shipped/ shipping out.

If someone (who is not on the far west or far east coast or Canada )wants it for $70 shipped, it is yours.

UPDATE:

ONLY THE JONSEREDS 70E remains unsold. All others are sold and shipped/ shipping out.

If someone (who is not on the far west or far east coast or Canada )wants it for $70 shipped, it is yours.
I'll take it for $70, I'm in MI, does that work?

Latest posts

Back