ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc
Gold Clip Capital

Good Morning check in

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
another bit of winter storm/freeze up info recently came in... across the wire! well, neighbor to neighbor. lady down the street has a leak in back area of her garage... called her plumber this morning. he said to her he would be happy to help her with it..

the soonest he could schedule her in would be March 10th! :surprised3:

we passed on to her our guy's #

Country bumpkin

Country bumpkin

Addicted to ArboristSite
hi chipper! ~ no meat market today for us! bacon, deli to steaks and burgers... all empty! good thing we dint need no measts... yesterday a surprise NDA care package arrived, smoked this n that, jerkied fresh stuff too... not sure where it was from...? it was not for my address... but oh well...

too bad, so sad!
:givebeer:
View attachment 891045 View attachment 891046
That’s terrible. Ain’t seen meat/deli aisle empty before. Kinda looks like the ammo racks in sporting goods stores

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Morning folks ! 22 f heading to 27 f with partly cloudy , recieved 2" of fluff overnite . Apparently more on the way tonite again . "If your snowblower has more miles on it than your vehicle you likely from Northern Ontario " I have a clutch to pull on a buddies snowmobile . Cleaning , inspection and new weights and spring & tuning / lube along with dial indicator , run out check . I also have some Lake trout to smoke after lunch . Waylon on the radio / CD player , have a great day ! :drinkingcoffee:

Czed

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning guy's
tenor.gif

Ol' Brian

Ol' Brian

ArboristSite Guru
Good morning guys... just finishing up my coffee and the weather guessers are saying it's going to be mostly sunny and up to 51°F with winds 10-15mph. That ought to melt most of the snow.

My work sched this month has me getting up most days at about 2am... today seems like the first day off I've had this month for some reason. I've been dying for the ground to freeze, and now that it did we got a ton of snow and my work schedule hasn't been good for firewood work. Gotta fix the 4 wheeler (blew out a CV joint boot) today and maybe get back to work on my big pile of red oak. Gotta squeeze a haircut in there somewhere too the next couple days...

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
good morning ... first cup of :drinkingcoffee: 56f out, 70f for the high. almost 3 times more temps... than last Monday! i'll take 70f over 17 any day... :cold: rain doubtful, light winds, low humidity. my sums of it: sounds like a rather nice day ahead. windmill looking at me here, just waiting...

yesterday was pie day! omg.... :yes: yum! hard to beat homemade anything! :numberone:one thing for sure today, service lines off H/C water to washer. pull, drain, clear wall pipe, clear washer inlet, flush lines and back flow washer... then one full wash... washing little more than the water. dont want my greasy, old paint stained T's turning rust colored from rusty water dye! iukwim... and work in shop some more. maybe eat some more pecan pie. the QB asked me as we enjoyed a 2nd piece....'you sure you want to give that other pie away?...' lol :laugh:

i put in some long, moon lit hours in the shop yesterday evening. had one of my pups out with me. finally, he went in. was bedtime. and i trekked on with shop chores... in a bit i could hear him barking... i thot like a lil kid, maybe he just wanted a glass of water... but no! he wanted back in the shop with Dad! :cool: sniffed here n there a bit, then curled up on the mat by the door.... seemed he couldn't be happier! :pingpong: