Good Morning check in

Country bumpkin

Country bumpkin

Addicted to ArboristSite
Country bumpkin

Country bumpkin

Addicted to ArboristSite
You bet, and cutting too.
Green wood piles, it's all black locust.
View attachment 899108
Once I get done gathering wood across the rd I'll start bucking/splitting the logs I've gotten that have little to no bark on them to go into the woodshed for 2 seasons from now.
I added a couple 10-12" logs to this pile tonight. If it's not enough to fill the woodshed I'll find more dead wood at the neighbors to the north to fill it.
View attachment 899109
You can’t beat that!! That’s a great score

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
That’s very impressive.
It's pretty awesome for sure.
We went there after we went to the GTG at Randy's(2016 iirc), Mt Joliet, and Nashville, our time there was limited, but we had a great time.
You can’t beat that!! That’s a great score
Got 4 more loads today, last of it that was down.
Decided today I needed to drop some trees behind my woodshed so everything is ready to put the fence up for the chickens. I got a couple fork loads of cherry and laid some locust logs out I may use to move the kids fort and the shed depending on what I get out of them. If those don't work, I have 4 more leads to drop, all twin spars that are split. Hope to finish up tomorrow, but they are calling for rain, so we'll see.
I used the little ms201 rear handle because it had bar oil in it, I need to pick up some more lol.
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 3.50.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.36.22 PM.png

stihl023/5

stihl023/5

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning. 54*/cloudy. Happy Empanada day. National beer day took its toll so I need to do a beer run and also get some more 2 stroke mix fuel. My do the first lawn mowing of the year. :angry: Have a great day all. FS.
Still kinda brown up here.
[emoji106][emoji106]

Oldmaple

Oldmaple

Addicted to ArboristSite
63F/17C up to 71F/22C with some rain and thunder promised for this afternoon. Have a chipmunk that has taken up residence in the project house. Have tried unsuccessfully to exclude him a couple of times but can't seal it off completely until I finish and get final inspections. I will need to relocate the rascal and my wife won't let me fire off rounds in the house (I'm not real thrilled of patching the holes from the errant rounds either) so I guess a trap needs to be used. Make it a good one everybody.
1617878542028.png 1617878607339.png

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mornin folks. Ahh, another day. Let's see, yesterday I got the master switch on the skidsteer. Then, a fuel leak in the Silverado 3500 under the driver's side :confused:prompted a quick run into town with the wife following behind, all to avoid a $100 tow charge. Gonna be near two weeks before they can look at it. :(And then, to the another garage to pick up 20L Allison trans synth fluid and filter for the Sterling... $514.58. :omg: ($447.46 + $67.12 tax) :mad: And then, back home to split some firewood only to have the drive chain belt go, halting the cutting process. :rolleyes: But it was a mild day.:)

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Morning folks ! 48 f heading to 68 f with partly cloudy , got a little rain overnite , grass is beginning to green up . On my 2nd hazelnut & Joe , cedar in the woodstove , Willie " don't make my brown eyes blue " playing on the CD player . I have some work with the backhoe to day , making a parking area for the new garage in the back acerage . Hope all is safe & productive ! :drinkingcoffee: