ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Morning folks ! 48 f heading to 60's f partly cloudy . 2nd hazelnut & Joe . Cedar in the woodstove listening to Luke Bryan " knocking boots " on the CD player . I finished dethatching the yard with the Stihl Powerbroom yesterday afternoon . Placed some weed & feed out . A little rain overnite , cleared up early this morning . I have some Walleye fillets in the smoker with Apple & Alder . I have a few chains to either grind or hand file , not sure yet since my buddy has not arrived yet lol. Be Safe peeps ! :drinkingcoffee:

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mornin fellas.

Hope you all are doing well. Its warm here in Michigan. Took today and Saturday off so I can hang out with my boy for a while. His birthday is Saturday. Got him his first BB gun. Put it in the gun safe and I’m going to let him open the safe to firts see it. Good place to see your gun for the first time. He will love it[emoji847]

Made a good breakfast sandwich again [emoji16]. 2 eggs, some turkey, 3 sausages, Green peppers, onions, mushrooms, cheddar, red pepper flakes and Franks red hot sauce.

9f437e6d57ff814c6fc674bfea94bde2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning friends :drinkingcoffee: .
54 heading to 63 with a chance of showers all day. We had some heavy rains here last night just after dark, which were very needed.
The undergrowth in the woods is looking very green and should be fully out by the end of the weekend. The smaller flowering trees are full of blossoms and the larger trees will probably have some leaves popping next weekend, allergy season is upon us.
Today is work, then work, then maybe get something done at the house later tonight, playing it by ear.
Have a great day everyone.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
You made that sound bad Brett !
Not bad, just different than "planned", also not abnormal. I did get a lot done :clap: . Got my buddies gardens tilled, then when I went to turn around out back I got stuck :rolleyes:. Pulled the tractor off the trailer and it came right out, then got stuck again, dang 2wd lol. I dropped the trailer and pulled it out with the tractor, rehooked the trailer, then loaded the tractor and all was good. When I got on the expressway buddy text me a pic of some kubota wheels and tires, so I dropped the tractor at the house and went and bought them, it started raining like mad right after I finished putting them on the trailer:happy:.
I need to get the tires out of the trailer and load the big tractor for a grading job, may have to run over there today if he has the gravel there and the dump trailer, waiting to hear back now.
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 8.50.04 AM.png

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning. 548/getting our first April Showers this morning. Happy Gin and Tonic day. Thanks for the B-day wishes guys. 28 years of wedded bliss today for me and the boss. Lawn mowed, weeds relocated and some apple wood split yesterday. Maybe a fire today.
:blob2:
Have a good day all. FS.
Happy anniversary Steve :cheers:.
I was thinking about your mowing comments yesterday driving home, just up the rd I saw some weeds coming up in a guys yard :baba:. Our grass greened up a lot after the rain last night. Although I like running equipment, I'm not a fan of mowing other than running the equipment, you may even see me wearing a mask while mowing :surprised3:.
I relocated my second mole for the yr last night, get those weeds:laughing:.

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Happy anniversary Steve :cheers:.
I was thinking about your mowing comments yesterday driving home, just up the rd I saw some weeds coming up in a guys yard :baba:. Our grass greened up a lot after the rain last night. Although I like running equipment, I'm not a fan of mowing other than running the equipment, you may even see me wearing a mask while mowing :surprised3:.
I relocated my second mole for the yr last night, get those weeds:laughing:.
I used the old crapsman mower for the first mow of the year. Never know what I may have missed cleaning up the yard. I ran non E gas through it last fall and it sat all winter. Fired right up. Need to so an oil change in the z-turn before I use it.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
1969-plymouth-road-runner-528-blown-hemi-1.jpg

Anyone have some spare change?
For sale: 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner with a blown 528 Hemi, dynoed at 2500 hp & supposedly streetable:cool:

Good morn all. Cloudy with more rain setting in tonight. We need it as so far late March/early April has been very dry.
More yard work today getting several milkweed/flower boxes built & filling them with topsoil.

New roof is scheduled for April 29.

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all, 40° at chores time and sunny. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed and coffee is getting low. Doing yard work and projects at the same time is hard but doable. Have to wait for glue ups to dry before going to step 2 so some yard work gets done then we move along to step 3 etc. Also trying to make a squirrel proof bird feeder to replace some of our older ones and repair a newer one that was the object of a bear attack this past fall. Pieces are made and need to be primed and painted. Then it's more raking. Play safe out there.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning. 548/getting our first April Showers this morning. Happy Gin and Tonic day. Thanks for the B-day wishes guys. 28 years of wedded bliss today for me and the boss. Lawn mowed, weeds relocated and some apple wood split yesterday. Maybe a fire today. :blob2:Have a good day all. FS.
Congratulations on anniversary :yes::yes: had to be some harmony there
From 37 to 72° so far today
That blown roadrunner brings to mind a 383 roadrunner on Craigslist recently,,, couldn't find enough change in the furniture to add with bank account , folding money in hand etc. Mere $ 69,000 & only 10-15 miles away
Play safe

Ol' Brian

Ol' Brian

ArboristSite Guru
Mornin fellas.

Hope you all are doing well. Its warm here in Michigan. Took today and Saturday off so I can hang out with my boy for a while. His birthday is Saturday. Got him his first BB gun. Put it in the gun safe and I’m going to let him open the safe to firts see it. Good place to see your gun for the first time. He will love it[emoji847]

Made a good breakfast sandwich again [emoji16]. 2 eggs, some turkey, 3 sausages, Green peppers, onions, mushrooms, cheddar, red pepper flakes and Franks red hot sauce.

9f437e6d57ff814c6fc674bfea94bde2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope the kid loves his new BB gun!! I've still got my first one. And it still works!
That's a good lookin' b'fast sammich!
Gotta love a moka pot!

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite